Measuring Outcomes and ROI
Our proven return on your investment includes:
- Acquiring New Skills = Better Ownership = Better Collaboration = Better Communication= More Efficiency = Better Service = Less Stress
- Saving on M.D./Administrator Lost Productivity: due to travel (minimum of two days of lost productivity per person/conference: 10 conferences = 20 days
- Saving on Travel Costs: Minimum of 10 days of travel/participant (Estimate: $1,500/workshop/participant for airfare/hotel/food )
- Retention of Key Physicians and Administrators: Prevent loss of revenue and recruitment cost
- Engagement and Cultural Transformation
Our outcome measurement cycle shows our commitment to continuous improvement, collecting baseline, formative, and post-event data for each cohort.
A Snapshot of Average ROI
- 167% improvement in ability to lead others
- 167% improvement in ability to work in teams
- 125% improvement in ability to solve problems
- 400% improvement in ability think strategically
- 125% improvement in ability to communicate influence
- 150% improvement in ability to deal with difficult issues
- 80% improvement in ability to manage team and/or practice
- 233% improvement in ability to impact revenue generation of department and/or practice
- 150% improvement in ability to work with patients
- 125% improvement in ability to work with clinical and administrative team members
- 133% improvement in ability to work with executive team
- 60% improvement in commitment to ensure institutional success
- 43% improvement in loyalty
- 400% improvement in willingness to serve in a leadership capacity at our institution
The ROI of Strategic Action Learning Projects
As part of the transformative journey, we engage with your organization’s physicians and staff to solve real challenges as part of action-learning projects designed to deliver results. Examples of the ROI of PLI Strategic Action Learning Projects include:
- Improved Cardiology Service Line volume – resulted in $284,000 annual revenue.
- OB/GYN scheduling – resulted in increased patient volume by 15%, at a rate of $345,000 annually.
- Improved ER room wait times – resulted in a 14% reduction, reduced elopement by 40%, equating to $1.4M annually.
- Orthopedics scheduling – resulted in increased number of available appointments by 10%, estimated to be a financial impact of $112,000 annually.