Joy Goldman is a an Executive and Physician Leadership Coach certified with the International Coach Federation. She has over 30 years in healthcare, both community-based and academic medical centers, and provides real world knowledge of the challenges facing physicians and health care leaders today.
Joy assists leaders who want to improve their ability to:
- Assimilate to a more administrative role with management responsibilities for programs and people
- Set appropriate boundaries through priority management and delegation
- Manage conflict and difficult relationships
- Improve leadership presence and influence others to achieve results
- Deal with disruptive behavior
- Coordinate and manage work teams to drive change
- Transition to another role, workplace, or what’s next to create a more fulfilling life
Joy is the President of Viewfinder Coaching and Consulting, LLC and her work has included executive, leadership and physician coaching to support culture change and improve team effectiveness. She has created and implemented executive onboarding systems to ensure successful assimilation to new roles and organizations and has facilitated process improvement and rapid cycle change teams.
Joy is a registered nurse with Master’s degrees in Community Health Organization and Strategic Human Resources and Organizational Development. She is a Six Sigma Black Belt and has several coaching certifications.