JC Heinen is an executive coach and consultant working specifically with the C-suite to build healthy leaders and teams that can drive strategic initiative to successful business outcome. JC focuses on aligning leader and organizational goals to ensure that results are realized through enhanced performance at all levels.
JC Heinen has been providing executive coaching to business leaders for over 20 years. As coach and consultant she has partnered with global and national organizations in providing assistance with: executive onboarding, leadership development, leading change, succession planning, and team alignment. JC builds long-term relationships with her clients to support their on-going needs as the competitive landscape continues to change.
Ms. Heinen has over 30 years of business experience consisting of both corporate and field operations. She has expertise in developing strategic alliance partnerships and building global sales and delivery infrastructures.
JC is also the founder of TMI Partnerships, a leadership consulting/executive coaching firm and Jessie’s Heart Foundation, a non-profit organization supporting the financial needs and wellbeing of patients of Children’s Hospital Colorado with congenital heart defects.
Ms. Heinen believes in donating her time and talent in her community through the American Heart Association and The Women’s Leadership Investment.
- Strategic Directions, Individual Directions, LEA 360, Hogan, Hay’s ECQ - Paterson LifePlan, Social & Emotional Intelligence Profile, Target Account & Consultative Selling
- American Heart Association, Int’l Coach Federation
- Society of Neuroscience, The Leadership Investment
- IMD - Leadership Lausanne, SZ
- Denver University - Leadership Dev.
- Capella University – Org. Psych.
- Regis University – BSBA