FREE HASSLE FACTOR ASSESSMENT
WHAT ARE HASSLE FACTORS?
A Hassle Factor is anything that prevents us from doing our work efficiently and effectively.
Hassle factors could be inefficient processes, bad policies, outdated procedures, lack of tools, etc.
THE HASSLE FACTOR INDEX
The Hassle Factor Index was created to help identify obstacles impeding success.
Using this index, physicians can quantify, detect and resolve hassle factors, which can:
- Bring back the joy of practice
- Reduce frustration and burnout
- Fullfill their commitment to patients, physicians and staff
- Improve efficiency, quality and safety
EXAMPLES OF HASSLE FACTORS
- Lack of timely delivery of instrument to the OR Number of steps to accomplish a critical task
- Lack of specialty support deemed necessary for specific service
- Communication between providers
- Communication with Adm
- Attending unproductive meetings
- Admission Hassle
- Discharge Hassle and delays
- Transition of care to post acute
- Steps and numbers of call it takes to get something resolves
- Scheduling a procedure
- Scheduling a consult