The United States and countries around the world are facing today a major public health pandemic with the outbreak of COVID-19. In an effort to serve the community, CTI is maintaining this webpage as a way to provide information and resources to assist those navigating the COVID-19 public health crisis.
Throughout our history, CTI has provided training and support to transform organizations through Innovation, Strategy and Leadership. Today, we continue that mission, stand in solidarity with those affected by COVID-19 and remain committed to serving the community and our client-partners in any way we can. We are in this together!
Wellness/Self Care Resources:
- Long-term social distancing may be traumatic. Here is what to expect and what to do
- Parents, this burnout is real. Give yourself grace
- Why You Should Do Stretches Every Day (And The Right Way To Do It)
- I’m a trainer, and this is how I’m staying fit at home without any equipment
- Yale’s Happiness Expert Shares 5 Strategies for How to Stay Positive When It Feels Impossible
- Short- and Long-Term Quarantine Goals Can Help You Feel More Accomplished and In Control
- How Successful Leaders Manage Their Home Lives
Learn how to make selfie mask to show your smile. The Selfie Mask: Smiles to the Fore!
The best thing about all the masks people are wearing is that it saves our lives. The worst thing is that we can’t see smiles anymore! The Selfie Mask solves this problem by taking your smile from in back of the mask to the fore!