CASE STUDIES & PROJECTS
Our case studies feature goals, challenges, approaches and notable results from a variety of CTI programs.
Projects serve as opportunities for applied training in hands-on, non-didactic environments. Projects involve collaborative work on strategic initiatives aimed at facilitating improvement or enhancing growth. They serve as vehicles for developing engagement as a muscle for future collaboration. Working in cross-functional teams or in dyads, participants have the opportunity to apply the leadership skills by improving upon strategic, operational or clinical issues, and drive tangible results for a return on investment.
Sample Improvement Project Topics:
- Improving OR efficiency
- Outpatient clinic access
- EDM- electronic decision making-post EHR
- Improving communication between hospitals and their physicians
- Developing innovation acceleration processes
- Developing a business plan for a new pharmacy school
- Developing pay for performance process
- Improving and sustaining hospital patient service culture
- Transforming a service line
Read through our project profiles to learn more about recent projects.