I still remember vividly where I was at GE Headquarters on September 11, 2001.
Every year, this dreadful event serves as reminder to take a moment to reflect on what we value and those we hold dear to us. The following are important lessons and fundamentals to keep in mind:
- Be agile as terrains can change in any moment without any notice
- Cherish every moment with our loved ones
- Live with appreciation and gratitude
- Never take things for granted
- Make something happen while we are on this earth
May God be with the families of the fallen ones and may God Bless America!!