Our most popular offering, Fellowships maximize the leadership transformation through comprehensive assessment, personal development, executive coaching, strategic organizational team projects and monthly onsite sessions.
What is a Leader-ist™?
A Leader-ist™ is a physician leader who has undergone our transformative, total immersion Fellowship program as part of the onsite Physician Leadership Fellowship (similar to the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education/ACGME).
The result is a balanced leadership style that combines technical knowledge with leadership skills along the essential dimensions of our industry-leading physician leadership model. It’s about effectiveness (doing right things) and efficiency (doing things right) – with the heart and mind of a leader. Organizational alignment and performance are natural by-products.
PLI Fellowship Differentiators:
- Strategic Alignment: Programs are designed and aligned to the organization’s strategy and executive/board goals
- Personalized: Credentialing learning with a 360 assessment provides customization for the individual learner and the cohort
- Leadership Coaching: Encourages learning accountability and increases retention of learning
- Individual Learning Targets: Personal Development Maps provide higher levels of engagement in the classroom and workplace application, resulting in increased ROI
- Localized Learning with Peers: Providing education locally on–site, synergizing physician leaders from the same organization, and having them collaborate to solve organizational challenges
- Applied Collaborative Leadership: Use of strategic action learning projects leverage the collective genius of the group and apply leadership learning to real-time challenges where participants don’t just learn about strategy, organizational change or influence, they apply it to initiatives that are relevant to and valued by the organization
- Evidence Based: Measurement of before and after to validate improvement of behaviors and organizational and cultural impact