Our most popular and comprehensive offering, Fellowships maximize the applied transformation with comprehensive assessment, personal development, executive coaching, strategic organizational team projects and monthly onsite sessions. Graduates become Fellows of the Physician Leadership Institute.
Through CTI’s Physician Leadership Institute’s multi-faceted Fellowship, leaders learn cutting edge leadership tools and practices from an elite team of subject matter experts and facilitators from across the country, collaborate with each other to deliver tangible improvements for their organization through strategic action learning projects, and work one-to-one with a dedicated professional leadership coach to achieve their specific leadership development goals.
The curriculum for each Fellowship includes comprehensive customized learning sessions that are based on the specific leadership development priorities of the organization and the participants.A range of teaching modalities are utilized including: in-depth case analysis, group simulation activities, interactive lectures and discussions, application-based reading and assignments, and personal reflection.
The core components of each Fellowship are:
- Assessments – A 360 Leadership Success Profile, a survey of leadership and work style, a survey of conflict approach, and other assessments are utilized to enhance self awareness and provide important data regarding leadership strengths and growth opportunities.
- Workshops and Forums – Engaging, interactive, learning sessions facilitated by thought leaders and expert facilitators from around the country
- Strategic Action-Learning Projects – Collaborative work on a strategic initiative aimed at facilitating improvements or enhancing growth
- Professional Leadership Coaching – One-to-one work with a dedicated Leadership Coach throughout the duration of the Leadership Institute journey
A Fellowship is structured can vary based on the needs and preferences of the organization and participants. The two primary ways are:
- Monthly sessions – participants meet monthly for 1⁄2 day session onsite or at a central location
- Quarterly sessions – participants meet quarterly for multiple day sessions onsite or at a central location