We believe in “doing different things, and doing them differently.” We value an entrepreneurial culture and encourage our team to continually innovate in our practice and in curriculum development.
Similarly, in the last decade, IT professionals have gone from being a business expense to a business driver. They are tasked with pushing the technology envelope and coming up with new ways for their businesses to stay relevant.
We also adopt proven best practices from other industries and apply them to our client-partner’s specific situation, providing the most appropriate and cost-effective results possible.
We believe the following challenges hinder IT innovation:
- Fear of failure
- Lack of an innovation culture
- Lack of trust
- History – Learned Helplessness
- Definition – equating innovation with invention or with technology
- Lack of creative people
- Lack of risk taking
- Lack of play
- Right Brain versus Left Brain use
- Lack of a leadership focus and strategy
- Lack of importance
- Lack of an innovation process
We can help you overcome these challenges and develop a more innovative culture. We work with companies and entrepreneurs to bridge the gap between innovation strategy and execution, and accelerate the transformation of ideas into results.
IT INNOVATION AREAS OF CONCENTRATION:
- How to Create and Sustain a Culture of Innovation
- Design Thinking Training
- Explore and propose creative IT solutions to business problems
- Innovation Strategy Development
- Helping organizations define their innovation vision and develop the detailed strategies that will get them there. Our goal is to help you develop a market-centric, discovery driven innovation process centered on finding new ways of creating value for you and your customers.
- Innovation Workshops, Retreats and Bootcamps
- Workshops, Retreats and Bootcamps are customized to the unique challenges and goals of the participants. These programs are designed to launch innovation initiatives and cultural transformation in your organization. We use keynote speakers and interactive, collaborative exercises to foster creativity and engagement in the learning process.
- Innovation Institutes and Academies
- The goal of our Institutes and Academies is to teach leaders and employees how to innovate using a structured process and culture. These customized programs include regularly scheduled onsite workshops, coaching, group projects, and group learning.
- Innovation Coaching
Innovation Hub powered by the University of South Florida
The Innovation Hub, powered by the University of South Florida and the Center for Transformation and Innovation, is a gateway into the university’s innovation and research assets and capabilities. It is an online portal designed to help navigate the USF ecosystem and locate the resources that can help solve the challenges encountered along the innovation life cycle, from the research and discovery of new and innovative ideas, to the commercialization and diffusion of the innovation into the marketplace. The goal is to connect the innovation resources at USF with the internal and external stakeholders that need them, encourage collaboration between USF and its stakeholders, and facilitate innovation globally.
Asset Mapping of a Major Research University Using Innovation Hub Modeling
The article evaluates the support for innovation, and the technology transfer and commercialization strengths, weaknesses, and gaps at the University of South Florida.