INNOVATION CONSULTING & TRAINING
We believe in “doing different things, and doing them differently.” We value an entrepreneurial culture and encourage our team to continually innovate in our practice and in curriculum development. We are continuously adopting best-practices and sharing them with our client-partners when appropriate. We also adopt proven best practices from other industries and apply them to our client-partner’s specific situation, providing the most appropriate and cost-effective results possible.
We believe the following challenges hinder innovation:
- Fear of failure
- Lack of an innovation culture
- Lack of trust
- History – Learned Helplessness
- Definition – equating innovation with invention or with technology
- Lack of creative people
- Lack of risk taking
- Lack of play
- Right Brain versus Left Brain use
- Lack of a leadership focus and strategy
- Lack of importance
- Lack of an innovation process
We can help you overcome these challenges and develop a more innovative healthcare culture. We work with companies and entrepreneurs to bridge the gap between innovation strategy and execution, and accelerate the transformation of ideas into results.